Last updated: August 3, 2017 at 17:37 pm
This website is devoted to helping you learn Mandarin Chinese, and helping teach you about Chinese culture in all its facets. We try to make learning Mandarin Chinese as relevant and practical as possible. We especially enjoy using the power of computer technology to make learning Chinese much easier. This site is broken up into several different sections.
- mandarinportal.com. The main part of the website.
- blog.mandarinportal.com where we blog about things related to Chinese culture, day-to-day life in Greater China, and about the Chinese language.
- travelblog.mandarinportal.com where I blog about my travels within Mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, and Hong Kong.
- mandarinportal.com/portal where there are links and tools for learning Chinese
- signs.mandarinportal.com where I show various signs and pictures I find very interesting from within Greater China
- chinglish.mandarinportal.com where I show funny Chinglish pictures from within Greater China
- mandarinportal.com/gctravelguide where I give lots of useful information tips about travelling within Greater China, and detailed information about various cities within Greater China.